Guided training is a type of learning that provides learners with structured support and guidance as they work through a learning activity. In the
In this section
- Getting started (this page) – get started with The fallback content to display on prerendering.
- Checklist workflow – how checklists are used (see below).
- Checklist templates – create a The fallback content to display on prerenderingThe fallback content to display on prerenderingwith theThe fallback content to display on prerenderingthat a user must complete, and assign it to the user.
- Assigned checklists – review assigned checklists progress and approve (sign off) a checklist once it is completed.
- Checklists needing attention – review the checklists that require your attention (not signed off yet, visible to user, etc.)
The checklist workflow is as follows:
- Create a new checklist, possibly based on a checklist template
- Add the relevant items to the checklist, and assign a trainer (can be anyone from the company) that will confirm via the LMS that the item has been completed
- Assign the checklist to your team member
- The assignee will complete the checklist items, mark them as completed in the LMS, and the trainers will approve the completions
- Once all items have been completed, the assignee will rate their performance on the scale of 1-10, and optionally comment on the process.
- You (the The fallback content to display on prerendering) will optionally provide your own comments and sign off the checklist.