The manager view of the
In this section
Navigate through the different manager features using the left sidebar or the links below.
My Direct Reports
My Direct Reports allows you to manage the people directly reporting to you, evaluate their performance, keep track on whether all mandatory trainings have been taken, approve their training requests, etc.
- Getting started – get started with My Direct Reports.
- Needing Attention – review the Needing Attention trainings (waiting for approval, expired completions, not started, etc.)
While My Direct Reports provides you access only to your own team, My Organization provides you access to review everyone working under you. Keep track on the completion rates of different trainings and on the mandatory training completions that are about to expire.
- Getting started – get started with My Organization.
- Delegate Permissions – delegate your permissions to others, so they will be able to access the same reports as you do.
Guided training is a type of learning that provides learners with structured support and guidance as they work through a learning activity. In the LMS this has been implemented via
- Getting started – get started with The fallback content to display on prerendering.
- Checklist templates – create a The fallback content to display on prerenderingThe fallback content to display on prerenderingwith theThe fallback content to display on prerenderingthat a user must complete, and assign it to the user.
- Assigned checklists – review assigned checklists progress and approve (sign off) a checklist once it is completed.
- Checklists needing attention – review the checklists that require your attention (not signed off yet, visible to user, etc.)
Your user profile
- User profile – Overview of user profile and authentication.