As a super
In this section
Navigate through the different administrator features using the left sidebar or the links below.
The permissions section is used to manage which features, entities, and user data the administrators are able to access.
- Getting started – get started with The fallback content to display on prerendering.
- Admins – review a list af all types of The fallback content to display on prerenderingthat are currently in the LMS, and manage them. The parts they are able to access depend on the permissions you assigned to them.
- Roles – a The fallback content to display on prerenderingis a collection of accessThe fallback content to display on prerendering. After creating a role with customized permissions, you can easily assign the same role to several admins.
- Labels – learn how to create permission labels to categorize The fallback content to display on prerendering. Labels can be created, for example, based on organization structure (e.g. divisions), countries/locations, or properties of the entity (e.g. mandatory trainings).
System contains different settings and options to manage the LMS itself.
- Getting started – get started with System.
- Settings – manage the learn portal front page and messaging defaults.
- Lists – manage lists.
- Transactional emails – preview different emails sent by the system.
- Sent emails – list of all emails sent to users.
- Usage – review disk usage of the LMS database and data that has been uploaded.
- Purging – review how and when inactive users' data is permanently erased from the LMS.
Your user profile
- User profile – Overview of user profile and authentication.
Datafisher LMS Mobile App
The Datafisher LMS Mobile App delivers the same content as the Datafisher LMS web application.