Navigate: Menu > Categories
Under the Categories tab, there is a list of the existing categories.
In this section
- View existing categories - list existing categories.
- View category - view the details of one category.
View existing categories
On the Categories page, there is a list with all the current
- Name - the name of the category, this name is displayed both in the The fallback content to display on prerenderingThe fallback content to display on prerenderingpage and in theThe fallback content to display on prerendering.
- Priority - the priority is used to order the categories from lower to higher in the The fallback content to display on prerenderingpage. This field does not necessarily have a value because adding priority to a category is optional.
- Updated - the exact date of the last update made to the category.
To view a specific category, click on the category's name.
Under "General" tab, review or edit the category's details.
Under "Usage" tab, review a list of all the
To review the usage of the categories in all contents at once - meaning to see which contents are under which categories for all the existing contents, you can download the list of all the contents from the content tab. (See instructions below)
Download an Excel report to see which contents are under which categories
- Go to Menu → Content tab.
- To see in the report under which categories are the learning path modules, click on "Group" to ungroup the modules from the learning paths.
- To see the data of archived contents, click on "Archived".
- Click on "Download" and open the downloaded Excel file, click on "Enable editing" to be able to edit the file.
- Use "Name" (the content's name) and "Categories" (the category's name) columns to review which content is under which category.