Contents are the trainings (
The fallback content to display on prerendering,
The fallback content to display on prerendering, videos, links, etc) that can be
The fallback content to display on prerenderingto learners, making them mandatory or recommended. The results can later be seen under Reports.
There are three types of content:
- single contents – a single online training that users can take at any time they like (The fallback content to display on prerendering, videos, links, etc);
- events – trainings that are held at a particular time and usually to a limited number of participants; online, offline, or both at the same time;
- learning path – a collection of single contents, events, and/or other learning paths, possibly taken in a predefined order.
In this section
- Getting started (this page) – get started with The fallback content to display on prerendering.
- List – list existing contents.
- Add and Edit – add a new training or edit an existing training.
- Events – view a list of current events, and all events that you have access to. Click on an event to see enrolled users, waiting list, etc.
- Comments – view all comments and ratings left for trainings by the learners.
- Manual completions – manual completions allow adding completions in bulk for trainings that were completed outside the LMS.
- Needing attention – here you can find trainings that require attention.