Navigate: Menu > Content > Comments
Under the Comments tab you can review comments and ratings. They are a valuable feedback to trainings left by the learners.
In this section
- Comments and ratings - review comments and ratings.
Comments and ratings
The comments and ratings are presented in a table with 6 columns: actions, entity, name, comment, rating, and creation time.
Under actions column, there are 3 actions that can be taken for each item:
- delete - permanently remove the comment
- hide - hide the comment/rating from the The fallback content to display on prerendering
- flag - the LMS automatically flags comments containing links and potential profanities for manual review
Under the Entity column, there are the names of theThe fallback content to display on prerenderingthat the comment/rating was left on.
Under the Name column, there is the name of theThe fallback content to display on prerenderingthat left the comment/rating.
Under the Comment column, there is the content of the comment that was left by theThe fallback content to display on prerendering.
Under the Rating column, there is the rating that was left by theThe fallback content to display on prerendering.
Under the Created column, there is the exact date and time that the comment/rating was created at.
Search for a certain comment by its name, or by the
In the upper right corner above the table, there are 2 buttons:
- Comments - this button is used to filter the table to show only items with content in their comments. By default, this filter is active and only items with comments are shown.
- Flagged - this button is used to filter the table to show only flagged items.